How do we assist you?
At Options Education, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our students, especially with our unique arrival and support services. Choosing to study overseas is an exciting opportunity. We understand that arrival in a new country can be daunting, and we want to make that transition as easy as possible for you.
Below is a list – by no means exhaustive – of some of our services that we will provide for you before and after you arrive in Australia:
- Program Identification and Course Counselling – We offer guidance and support to students who wish to study in Australia. We consult students and help them identify a study pathway that is handcrafted specifically for them. For more details, please visit our Program Identification and Course Counseling page.
- Management of all application processes – This includes visa applications and student enrollment. When a student enters the application process, we regularly consult and advise them on the progress of their application. For a more detailed explanation of the application and enrollment process, please see our page on The Application Process. We have also provided a checklist of requirements needed for students seeking to study in Australia.
- Placement with Australian universities – We look at each student individually and work with them to decide what will be the best education provider in Australia for their interests and needs.
- Pre-departure briefings – We will brief families and students prior to departure to prepare them for their onward journey and study experience.
- Post-departure briefings – We maintain contact with both the student and their family back home. We advise families on how to support a student studying overseas, and we help students cope and thrive in their new environment.
- Information and advice – we are a source of information for students and their families. Our assistance does not stop once a student reaches their destination; it is an ongoing support network and community.
- On-ground support and Director tours – With offices in Australia and Kenya, we can offer on-ground and overseas support to both students and their families.
For further information on our arrival and support services, please contact us today.